Galvanized steel pipe is an alloy layer formed by the reaction between molten metal and iron matrix, which combines the matrix and the coating. Hot-dip galvanizing is a process of pickling steel pipes. In order to remove the iron oxide on the surface of steel pipes, after pickling, the pipes are cleaned through ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride mixed aqueous solution tank, and then sent into the hot-dip galvanizing tank.
|Name||Pre-Galvanized,Hot-dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe|
|Length||5.8m/6m/12m or customized|
|Standard||EN39,ASTM A53,BS1387-85,GB/T3091-08,JIS-G3444,ISO65,BS1139 etc|
|Zinc Coating||Pre galvanized: 30-120g/m2, Hot dipped galvanized: 200-500g/m2|
|Tensile Strength||560-580 Mpa|
1. It can be used as a supporting component.
2. Yard fence or farm fence.
4. Widely used in scaffolding construction which is much cheaper and convenient.
Packing & Delivery
1. Bundling with steel strip.
2. Oiled and packing with plastic wrap.
3. In bulk.
4. Packing in wooden case.
5. As customer's requirement.